Optimal depth center of 1.5mm
- independent of energy level, targeting the effect in the mid-dermis and ensuring no damage to the underlying structures: bones, facial nerves, facial fat and blood vessels.
Uniform effect in the tissue
- parallel delivery of ultrasound beams and large contact area allow for low sensitivity to tissue inhomogeneity, ensuring repeatable and controllable energy deposition in the skin.
Solid state energizer module
- seven robust and stable ultrasound transducers with no moving parts and no optics.
Direct contact ultrasound technology
- enabling integrated cooling and a real-time skin temperature monitoring mechanism for optimal epidermal protection and accurate targeting of the thermal effect.
Treatment of all skin types
- ultrasound absorption is determined by the microscopic and bulk mechanical properties of tissue and is independent of skin color or pigmentation.
Strong Business Opportunity
Smart Mode of Action. Volumetric Directional Thermal Impact (VDTI).
- The high-frequency ultrasound beams propagate through the tissue and create an array of volumetric cylindrical-shaped 3D thermal zones in the dermis separated by regions of undamaged tissue, thereby creating a fractional effect in the mid dermis.
- The fractional ultrasound effect creates a controlled and directional, thermal impact (60-70°C) parallel to the skin, at an optimal depth of 1.5mm in the mid-dermis.
- The targeted treatment zones stimulate an inflammatory wound- healing response involving neocollagenesis and neoelastoegensis all of which lead to the reduction in fine lines and wrinkles and restoration of natural skin features.