Personal Information We Collect, Use and Disclose
Below is a description of the categories of Personal Information that we collect and disclose to third parties:
- Identifiers: identifiers, such as name, postal address, email address and IP address.
- Contact Data: personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as name, address, and telephone number.
- Technical Data: Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, information regarding your interaction with the Website or an advertisement (such as, when you entered the Website, how long you stayed on the Website and/or a specific page on the Website), and information on your internet connection (such as your IP address and internet service provider name), and on the device and software that you are using to access the Website (e.g., your web browser type and computer operating system).
- Inference Data: inferences drawn from other Personal Information, such as a profile of a person’s preferences.
- Additional Inquiry Data: information that you provide to us when you contact us at your initiative may contain other categories of Personal Information that are not described above.
We do not collect, sell or share Sensitive Personal Information, as such term is defined in the CCPA/CPRA.
If you provide us any Personal Information relating to others, you must make sure that you have permission to do so. This section describes our current practices and our practices during the past 12 months.
Below is a description of the ways we use your Personal Information:
- We use your Identifiers or Contact Data to enter into a contract or to perform a contract with you. We also use your Technical Data for the performance of a contract with you (to provide our services to you via the Website).
- We use your Technical Data, Identifiers, Inference Data, and Contact Data for marketing purposes, to deliver relevant and personalized content to you, send service messages, and to measure or understand the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
- We use your Usage Data, Identifiers, Inference Data, and Technical Data to improve our Website, services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences, including by personalizing and customizing our content.
- In the event of a legal dispute between you (and/or a party on your behalf) to us (and/or a party on our behalf), we may use your Personal Information to the extent necessary in connection with handling such dispute.
Below is a description of the sources from which Personal Information is collected:
- Direct interactions. When you contact us through our Website, subscribe to our communications, or otherwise provide your Personal Information directly to us, you will be asked to provide us with your Identifiers and Contact Data so that we can provide our services to you, respond to your questions or requests or otherwise contact you. You may also provide Additional Inquiry Data in such instances.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Website, we automatically collect applicable Technical Data and Inference Data. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive Technical Data and Inference Data about you from third parties, such as analytics providers and advertising or marketing partners.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We automatically collect Personal Information through cookies and similar technologies when you interact with our Website. For additional information on how we use such technologies, please read our cookies policy, available at: [ADD LINK TO COOKIES POLICY].
Disclosure to third parties
We share Identifiers, Contact Data, Technical Data, Inference Data and Additional Inquiry Data with third party service providers that provide services to us in connection with the purposes listed above.
For example, we store all such categories of Personal Information with third-party cloud storage providers. Additionally, may share your Identifiers, Contact Data, and Technical Data with web analytics providers, email and marketing service providers and other vendors that assist us in maintaining the Website. For additional information, please see the description above in the section titled Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
We may also share all of the categories of Personal Information described above with legal and regulatory authorities, to the extent required by applicable law; with our professional advisors (e.g. lawyers, accountants), to the extent necessary for the provision of their services to us; and with third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge our business (or parts thereof) or our assets, or parties whose business we wish to acquire.
This section describes our current practices and our practices during the past 12 months.
Opt-out of the sale or sharing of Personal Information (“do not sell” / “do not share”)
We do not sell the Personal Data we collect, however we may share Identifiers, Contact Data and Technical Data with third parties for cross-context behavioral advertising. To opt-out of personal information sharing, e-mail: [email protected] .
We do not knowingly sell or share (as such terms are defined in the CCPA/CPRA) Personal Information of consumers under 16 years of age.
Our California Do Not Track Policy
Some browsers transmit “do-not-track” signals to websites. Because of differences in how browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
We retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for legal or reporting requirements.
In order to determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we consider the following criteria: the volume, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of Personal Information, the purposes for which we collect and process Personal Information, the timeframe during which we may require such Personal Information in connection with potential litigation, and applicable legal requirements.
Your California Privacy Rights under CCPA/CPRA
- Right to Know and Data Portability: you have the right to request certain information regarding our collection and use of Personal Information, and disclosure of Personal Information to third parties over the past twelve months.
- Right to Deletion and Rectification: you have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained or that we correct inaccurate Personal Information we retained. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct such inaccurate Personal Information. We may deny your deletion request in certain defined cases, for example, if retaining the data is necessary for us or our service providers to perform our contract with you, detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, debug products, exercise free speech, engage in research, enable internal uses or comply with applicable laws and legal obligations.
- Non-discrimination: limiting the use of your Personal Information may affect features and uses that rely on that data. You have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of such privacy rights as conferred by the CCPA/CPRA. Unless permitted by the CCPA/CPRA, we will not: deny you goods or services, provide you a different level or quality of goods or services or suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Automated decision-making: you will not be subject to decisions that will have a significant impact on you based solely on automated decision-making, unless we have notified you and allowed you to opt-out.
Submitting Requests regarding Your Rights
To make a request regarding your rights as detailed above, please submit a request using one of the methods in the Contact Form.
You may use a legally authorized agent on your behalf to submit a request, if you provide a signed written permission to such person. Your request to know or delete must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized agent and should describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. If you use an authorized agent, we may request that you verify your identity with us and directly confirm with us that you provided the agent permission to submit a request.
If you have a disability and would like to access this policy in an alternative format, please contact us via our Contact Form listed below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Postal address: Ha-Otsma St 1,Yokne’am Illit, Israel
We reserve the right to change this document at any time. If we do so, we will post an updated version of this document so that our users and customers are always aware of what information we collect, use, and disclose. Your continued use of our Website and services after any change to this document will constitute your acceptance of such change.
This version was last updated on January 15, 2023.