You do not have to accept cookies and consent can be withdrawn at any time. You can change your browser settings to refuse or restrict cookies, and you may delete them after they have been placed on your device at any time (See “How to Control Cookies”, below). If you do not accept or delete our cookies, some areas of our Services that you access may take more time to work or may not function properly.
- The Types of cookies we use
Our Website may include the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are necessary for proper functioning of the Website, such as displaying content, logging in, validating your session, responding to your request for services, and other functions.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about the use of the Website, such as pages visited, traffic sources, users’ interests, content management, and other Website measurements.
- Functional Cookies. These cookies enable the Website to remember a user’s choices – such as their language, user name, and other personal choices – while using the Website. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user make a blog post, listen to audio, or watch videos on the Website.
- Media Cookies. These cookies can be used to improve the Website’s performance and provide special features and content. They can be placed by third parties who provide services to us or by our company.
- Advertising or Targeting Cookies. These cookies are usually placed and used by advertising companies to develop a profile of your browsing interests and serve advertisements on other websites that are related to your interests. You will see less advertising if you disable these cookies.
- Session Cookies. These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. Session cookies permit users to be recognized as they navigate a website so that any item or page changes they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; thus, they are not stored long term.
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, which allows the user’s preferences or actions across a site (or, in some cases, across different sites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website or to target advertising to them.
Please see in Annex A below the list of cookies used on our Website.
- How to control cookies
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer#w_cookie-settings
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
Please note that deleting or blocking cookies may negatively impact the functionality of our Services.
- Web beacons
We may also use a technology called web beacons to collect general information about your use of our Website and your use of special promotions or newsletters. A web beacon (also known as a “tracking pixel” or “clear GIF”) is a clear graphic image (typically a one-pixel tag) that is delivered through a web browser or HTML e-mail, typically in conjunction with a cookie.
Web beacons allow us, for example, to monitor how users move from one page within our Services to another, to track access to our communications, to understand whether users have come to our Services from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, to measure how ads have been viewed and to improve the performance of our Services.
- Third parties
- Contact Details
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Postal address: Ha-Otsma St 1,Yokne’am Illit, Israel
This version was last updated on January 19, 2023.