Invest in Your Skin: It Holds You Together
Our skin can be a mirror of how we’re feeling on the inside. When we’re well rested, hydrated and relaxed, our skin can practically shine. On the other hand, when we’re stressed and tired, here come the wrinkles, sagging and more. But stress and aging are a part of life — they’re practically signs of a full life well lived — and we want to look our best despite them.
Our solution is Sofwave™, a game-changing non-invasive treatment to improve facial lines and wrinkles. This smart but simple procedure gets to the source of wrinkles at just the right depth in the skin, improving levels of collagen and elasticity from the inside out.
Improving Skin, Layer by Layer
Just as we use a variety of topical products to care for our surface skin, from sunscreen to night cream, we can also target deeper layers to help improve our skin’s health and appearance. Let’s take a look at how the innovative Sofwave™ procedure works layer by layer in the skin.
- Epidermis: Our skin’s surface is the most delicate, showing off any changes or damage that occur throughout our lives, from a sunburn to normal signs of aging like wrinkles. These lines actually form in the next level down, the mid-dermis, where collagen and elastin naturally fade after our 20s, but they show up here on the outer skin. During a Sofwave™ procedure, we bypass this layer with targeted ultrasound beams that go deeper
- Mid-dermis: Below the top layers, at a depth of 1.5 millimeters, the ultrasound beams of a Sofwave™ treatment works. This mid-dermis layer is where collagen and elastin thrive when we are young. Sofwave™ can stimulate new growth of those essential skin components as we age by heating the mid-dermal tissues. Again, this deeper level of targeting leaves the surface skin unaffected, meaning patients can get back quickly to their normal activities after a convenient session of as little as 30 to 45 minutes. After a few weeks, results begin to appear.
- Hypodermis: Even deeper still is the hypodermis, containing nerves, blood vessels, fat and other tissues. unlike other facial reduction procedures, Sofwave™ treatments do not affect these deeper levels. For patients, this means no recovery.
Targeting just the right layer is key to Sofwave’s™ success. Think of it like growing a flower: You wouldn’t set a seed on the surface of the dirt and expect a beautiful result. We put our “seed,” our collagen-stimulating treatment, in just the right layer of skin, and the results bloom on the surface.
An Easy, Safe Investment
Choosing to invest in any skincare procedure is an important decision, but in the case of Sofwave™, the benefits are clear:
- It’s convenient. Sessions can take about 30 to 45 minutes, and thanks to that specialized targeting of deeper skin layers, the skin’s surface is cooled. Patients can get back quickly to their regular routines afterward, meaning Sofwave™ is a great lunchtime procedure.
- It’s appropriate for everyone. No matter your skin color or condition, if you have fine lines and wrinkles, you are a candidate for Sofwave™. It’s ultrasound beams work the same for everyone (22 years and above), unlike other skin procedures.
- Results, results, results. Check out the before-and-after photos of other patients’ results. In a multi-clinic study, physicians rated 88% of patients to be improved to very much improved.